In view of the confidence you have shown by communicating some of your personal data to us, La Maison de Commerce attaches the greatest importance to their protection and confidentiality.
In accordance with article 30 of the GDPR, the processing of this personal data is the subject of a dedicated register, kept by the Maison de Commerce.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
LA MAISON DE COMMERCE, SAS with a capital of 20,000 euros registered with the RCS of Paris under the number 830 825 444 and whose registered office is established in France, at 201 boulevard Saint-Germain 75007 Paris, is the data controller. Personal data collected on the site www.lamaisondecommerce.com/en/ (the Site) and/or in its store, including its gallery-store at 2 rue de Luynes 75007 Paris.
2. What data do we collect?
The term “Data” refers to any personal information that can be used to identify you as an individual and that you provide to the Controller in order to register on the Site to create an account, receive information or place an online order.
La Maison de Commerce only collects the data necessary for the proper execution of its e-commerce and retail activity for the items and services offered on the Site and/or its stores.
The personal data we collect includes:
- Your contact details (title, surname, first name, email, telephone number, full address, etc.),
- Your delivery and billing information (last name/first name, street, postal code, city, country, delivery comments, etc.),
- Your personal preferences, including your marketing preferences (subscriptions to our newsletters, language, etc.) and cookies (technical information: technical logs, IP address, etc.),
- Information about the products you have viewed,
- The history of your orders,
- The history of your emails exchanged with us.
We do not collect your payment data, which are directly collected by our payment provider, BNP PARIBAS bank, through its secure payment platform Mercanet.
Creating an account on the Site requires creating a password. This password is encrypted and is known only to you. We cannot access it. If you forget your password, a link allowing you to define a new password will be sent to your contact email.
3. Why do we collect your data?
The processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the services of the Site, to ensure the improvement of our services and the maintenance of a secure environment.
Your data is processed to carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, after-sales service, etc.) ; And more specifically for:
- Handling your account, your registration and your connection to our Site, as well as the services to which they respectively give access (online ordering, invitations to events, sending of newsletters, etc.); ;
- Handling your orders;
- Handling the delivery of your orders;
- Handling customer service and your complaints;
- The creation of a customer database for the purposes of loyalty, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (to improve your user experience and our services) in accordance with the regulations in place;
- Ensure personalized navigation on the Site: make our Site easier to use and adapt our products and services to your interests and needs (history of the last products viewed, personalized recommendations);
- For statistical purposes;
- The compliance of La Maison de Commerce with its legal obligations as a publisher of electronic communication services to the public online (preventing or detecting fraud, abuse, managing security incidents, uses and violations of our general conditions of use , improvement of navigation conditions, etc.).
4. Who is your data intended for?
The personal data collected is processed by internal employees at La Maison de Commerce to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes.
La Maison de Commerce commits to not sell your personal data to third parties and may however be required to transfer your personal data to certain service providers and partners who help provide and improve its services, such as:
- • Logistics and delivery service provider (carriers, couriers),
- • Technical service provider (Internet access providers, companies specializing in IT and telematics services),
- • Payment provider (bank operators),
- • Marketing provider (companies that perform marketing activities [including social media organizations], companies specializing in market research and data processing, companies offering call center services, companies providing publishing services and distribution).
In its capacity as data controller, La Maison de Commerce ensures that all of its service providers and partners, subcontractors or joint data controllers comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and that In particular, they implement all technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
When these partners are located outside the European Union, the Trading House takes all appropriate measures to guarantee the security of such transfers by one of the following measures:
- • Either by obtaining your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with these third parties,
- • Either by concluding data transfer contracts containing the standard clauses of the European Commission or by imposing compliance with the provisions of Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. How long do we keep your data?
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force, we do not keep your data beyond the duration strictly necessary for the purposes pursued above, and this duration varies according to the purpose of the processing.
At the end of this retention period, your data will be permanently erased or irreversibly made anonymous.
- • Data from your customer account and your loyalty program:
5 years from the end of relations with the Site. The period starts from either the last order, or the last login to your customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an email to customer service, or clicking on a hypertext link in an e-mail sent by La Maison de Commerce, or the placing of products in the cart without the purchase being made.
At the end of these 5 years, an email asking you if you wish to continue to receive commercial prospecting will be sent. In the event of no response or negative response, your data will be permanently erased or anonymized.
- • Purchase data:
Conservation of billing data until the end of the corresponding accounting period and the legal conservation period (10 years).
- • Subscription to advertising communications:
Conservation of your data for this purpose until the end of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service, which can be done at any time (by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our newsletters).
6. What are your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to question, access, modify, limit, rectify, delete and oppose your personal data, as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death.
You can withdraw your consent to receive our commercial information at any time.
You can request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us:
- By postal mail : La Maison de Commerce, 201 boulevard Saint-Germain 75007 Paris,
- By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +33 (0)1 43 21 04 64
In accordance with the regulations, you can lodge any complaint with the competent supervisory authority in France: CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
7. How do we protect your data?
We ensure the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced protection through the use of specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegally or fraudulently.
We take particular care that your personal data is not disclosed, distorted, damaged/altered or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
We train our employees and collaborators in the importance of confidentiality and the protection of personal data. We limit the number of employees with access to your data to those who are directly involved in providing you with quality services.
8. Our management of cookies
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the Site and our services.
8.1 What is a “cookie”? (apart from a delicious cake)
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the browser’s cookie file located on your computer’s hard drive.
8.2 What cookies do we use?
We use different types of cookies, the purposes of which are described below.
- • Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Site
These are cookies that are essential for browsing our Site (such as session identifiers) which allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection.
They allow you, for example, to directly access reserved and personal areas of our Site, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted us with. Without these cookies you will not be able to use the Site normally, we advise you not to delete them.
- • Functionality cookies
These cookies are not essential for navigation on our Site but allow it to optimize its operation and give you access to specific functionalities.
They also allow you to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your device. These cookies allow you to have a fluid and customized navigation.
Placing cookies on your device is the easiest and fastest way to personalize and improve your user experience.
- • Analytical cookies
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our Site, to establish statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements of our Site (content visited, routes) allowing us to to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
- • Sharing cookies (social links)
Our Site contains sharing links to Facebook, Instagram, and other similar social networks, which allow you to share content from our Site with other people. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content consulted to your user account.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons.
- • Advertising cookies
These are cookies used to offer you advertisements tailored to your areas of interest, on our Site but also on other sites. They are used in particular to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
The relevance of the advertising content displayed on your device can also be achieved by associating the navigation information from your device on our Site with the data that you have provided to us.
The refusal of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our Site. However, refusing them will not lead to the removal of advertising on our Site or on the Internet, it will only have the effect of displaying an advertisement (which will not take into account your centers of interest or your preferences ).
These cookies are mostly third-party cookies and depend mainly on advertising agencies.
9. How to contact us?
- By postal mail: La Maison de Commerce, 201 boulevard Saint-Germain 75007 Paris
- By Email : email@example.com
- By phone: +33 (0)1 43 21 04 64